Top Ten Reasons to Choose Carmel Valley Orthodontics
1. Doctor Sionit is a Board Certified Orthodontists (the highest distinction achievable in the specialty)
2. State-of-the-art equipment for patient safety, including the latest digital x-ray technology to reduce radiation and improve images
3. Kid friendly and fun — we even have iPod Touches loaded with lots of games for patients to play
4. Surgical and multi-disciplinary adult treatment in a calm & inviting atmosphere
5. In-house records for patient convenience (no traveling or extra appointments needed)
6. We’re a “green” office with digital charting, images, and diagnosis
7. More esthetic options than ever before including clear braces and Invisalign
8. We accept most insurance plans, and we will work with each family to ensure that orthodontic care is affordable
9. “Carmel Cash” and on-going contests and prizes to encourage good compliance and oral hygiene
10. Fun, caring, and gentle doctor who is from the area and truly cares about the patients and our community
At Carmel Valley Orthodontics, we provide a fun, comfortable and clean environment. We strive to continually educate ourselves and are up to date on the latest advances and techniques in orthodontics. We exceed guidelines for sanitization and instrument sterilization to protect the health of you and your family members. Our office is also fully ADA compliant to accommodate individual needs.
By using digital x-rays and imaging, we are able to create detailed, specific and personal treatment plans while greatly reducing radiation exposure and maintaining an environmentally safe, and chemical free atmosphere. We will be happy to provide you with a complimentary panoramic X-ray at your initial consultation appointment so that we may evaluate the teeth and jaws more accurately and completely.
Because your time and convenience are important to us, all orthodontics records, including photographs, models, and digital x-rays, are taken right here in our office. This eliminates the need for our patients to travel to outside laboratories or pay additional fees for these services, which are necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment.
All sterilization equipment and techniques exceed the OSHA, CDC, and ADA guidelines and include ultrasonic rinsing and steam sterilization. We use universal precautions for barriers and have a filtration and treatment system for all incoming water. Your safety and comfort are an important part of your orthodontic care.