About Our Office
At Carmel Valley Orthodontics, we provide a fun, comfortable and clean environment. We strive to continually educate ourselves and are up to date on the latest advances and techniques in orthodontics. We exceed guidelines for sanitization and instrument sterilization to protect the health of you and your family members.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Carmel Valley Orthodontics
- Top notch and qualified providers. Dr. Sionit, a specialized doctor, and the CVO team are highly skilled and have the highest qualifications. The team is dedicated to continually learning and staying current with the advances in the profession.
- Patient care is always a priority. Personalized care dedicated to creating a healthy, beautiful smile.
- More esthetic options than ever before including clear braces and Invisalign
- Airway-friendly orthodontics. The whole person is taken into consideration with treatment planing.
- State-of-the-art equipment for patient safety.
- 3D cone beam x-ray machine that is not only the machine with the lowest radiation available, but provides the ability to diagnosis more precisely and treatment plan in ways not available before.
- Kid-friendly and fun. “Carmel Cash” and on-going contests and prizes to encourage good compliance and oral hygiene.
- Adult treatment in a calm & inviting atmosphere. This includes surgical and multi-disciplinary treatment done in coordination with your dentist.
- We accept most insurance plans, and we will work with each family to ensure that orthodontic care is affordable.
- Fun, caring, and gentle doctor who is from the area and truly cares about the patients and our community.
Voted Best Orthodontist in San Diego
We have the distinguished honor of being voted San Diego’s Best Orthodontist by the San Diego Union Tribune 5 years in row! Come find out why our patient-focused, state-of-the-art, personalized care makes us a favorite of San Diegians.
State of the Art
We pride ourselves in providing the best care. To do so, we have equipment that allows us to determine the best diagnosis and treatment plan. For example, we have a three-dimensional cone beam digital x-ray machine in our office. This machine allows us to provide a higher level of care, evaluate airway, and see impacted teeth like never before. We invested in the machine that has the lowest radiation and safety measures because keeping our patients health in mind is the right thing to do.
All sterilization equipment and techniques exceed the OSHA, CDC, and ADA guidelines and include ultrasonic rinsing and steam sterilization. We use universal precautions for barriers and have a filtration and treatment system for all incoming water. Your safety and comfort are an important part of your orthodontic care.
All patients will have a personalized, custom treatment plan. We have many options to cater to the individual needs and desires. We are a premier platinum Invisalign provider for those desiring clear, removable treatment options. We have esthetic, clear braces and metal options for patients desiring braces.